NDT Inspector Full Time Job

We are looking for RT and UT Inspectors for our clients in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Do you hold an RT or UT level 2 certificate and are you looking for a new challenge?
Then you have come to the right place.

What we ask is:
– RT Level II (ADR);
– UT Level II/MT Level II and PT Level II;
– Vca diploma (we can arrange);
– Working in a Team;
– Ability to work independently.

You can work for us either as an employee or freelancer.
Payments are weekly.